Sunday 28 August 2016

I might be back??

Wow, so I came back on here after thinking about this project from a long time ago.

Its hard to believe I stopped working on this back in 2014. Since then I joined an art school, gone through quite a few jobs, and learned a few things. Hopefully if I pick up the project again I might be able to take it some where as I am a lot more mature.

Im not sure if I will be able to recover the old files I had for this game... I dont even know where they are at.. So I will be starting over again from scratch. Also to save myself some embarrassment, I wont be posting on Krystal until I have something to show.

If you are reading this, Thanks for still believing, and send me your anti flake energy!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I haven't kept you in these links for nothing after all. And what a coincidence for me to check you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I even thought it was dead, Thank you for being faithful :P
      I was cleaning up and found all my sketches and ideas, re-sparked the ideas in my head. Unfortunately the Flash save isnt on my comp, but I wanted to rewrite the code anyway. For the past bit ive been working on it and I have many of the things I wanted to add in the original done.

      Look forward to things like, Saving, Loading, and moving around a less detailed ship :P It is what is done so far
      I will release the alpha once I have at least 3 sexy animations, pirate battle(probably 1 of the animation), and stores working.

      Another improvement that is less exciting is that Ive programmed things to be expanded in the future. So I can add creatures and more gameplay I have planned. But to start I want to do it small.

      Delete